Monday, February 21, 2011

Project: Simplify

I thought this looked like something I need.  

Check out Simplemom.net,  an new project that starts March 7.

It's all about simplifying and decluttering.

Since those two words describe my world to a T....I am jumping on board.

Each week a Hot Spot in your house will be posted and its your job throughout the week to declutter, simplify, in other words, tidy up the joint!

You can post your before and after photos on the link that is provided over at Simplemom.net.

You can click on the button on the side of my blog to learn more.

But since I might be moving in a few months, and will no doubt be down sizing, the time has come for me to get rid of some junk treasures!

I can't wait for this project to begin!

Now if only I could motivate myself just a little to get a head start....or is that cheating?



1 comment:

  1. Yes, that cheating :) Don't do anything. Now just relax and enjoy your little man and your mom's company! Miss you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete