Thursday, May 20, 2010

So today I confirmed something I have been wondering about for quite some time....my son Ciaran is colour blind.   My mum was the first to notice it about a year ago, as well as his teacher.    Today I spoke with the doctor who told me of an online colour blind test that can be performed for young children.  It's  the Ishihara's Test for Colour Deficiency.  But instead of numbers, it has shapes or lines that children and trace with their finger.   Poor little Ciaran could not see any of the shapes or lines within the red/green colour palette.  

If anyone would like to test their children for colour blindness, here's the link.

http://www.colour-blindness.com/colour-blindness-tests/ishihara-colour-test-plates

Another quick note, the diet is going well.  I am currently working on a recipe for a great tasting low carb, high protein, low fat bar, cookie or CUPCAKE!!!   You will see what I come up with....perhaps this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment