Thursday, May 6, 2010

Well, my day yesterday didn't quite turn out as planned. I didn't make it to the craft room, but instead did have a great telephone conversation with my mom and dad. I am off work for a couple of days now, so hopefully I will make it down there. My friend Traci has asked me to make some cards for her as a fundraiser, so I really need to get busy.

Today has been one of the days in which I run around like a crazy woman, and probably won't get a chance to sit down until about 10pm tonight. Here is the run down so far: rushed to the mall to meet a buyer for some of my stamp sets, then had a massage (so I guess I was relaxing a bit then), then went for groceries. You know, I really wish I could find one grocery store that stocked everything I like. I spend most of my time driving from one place to another. I am home now to make dinner, only to find that my oldest son has hockey in an hour. Rush rush rush!

Just thought I would mention a couple of my friends need a little support. One of which is having surgery tomorrow, so I want her to know I am thinking of her and wish I was there to hold her hand. My other friend received some sad news today. He's been training for a marathon, but has developed an injury. It appears he will not be able to run the marathon after all. I am sad for him, because he was so dedicated. I just want them to know that I am thinking of them. In both cases, I am hoping for a speedy recovery!

I think Grey's Anatomy is a new one tonight. Are you as excited as I am?

No comments:

Post a Comment