Friday, May 7, 2010

Happy Birthday To Me

Well today is the big day. Yes, it's my birthday and it's a milestone birthday at that! I am not happy about it. I suppose I should be really thankful for what I have achieved and the friends and family that I have. Don't get me wrong I truly am blessed. But, today I just feel OLD! So, I am having a bit of a pity party today, wanna come?

As I laid in bed this morning I began reading some of my emails I received. One in particular from my friend Denise in Calgary. She reminded me of our 28 year friendship with great photos and great stories. She also included this link from YouTube, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_2PAwX86m4.

The memories came flooding back, along with a whole lot of tears. So, I have spent my morning crying into my coffee. Tears of happiness though I promise. Unless, it's my hormones already!!!

I was thinking about going to get a facial or perhaps a pedicure, but I have decided to spend my birthday in my happy place.

Costco!

No comments:

Post a Comment