Thursday, September 2, 2010

Marshmallows



























Here are my marshmallows.  I am making the marshmallows to sell as my fundraiser for the Susan G. Komen 3 Day Walk for Breast Cancer, that I am doing in November.

The marshmallows are $5 a bag and are available in a variety of flavors.

Oh, by the way, they are very addictive and make wonderful "super duper" fancy s'mores.   On our recent camping trip we had chocolate marshmallow s'mores.     The flavours that I have  made so far are, raspberry, strawberry, chocolate, coffee, vanilla and lemon (my personal favorite).

Contact me at gillespie_13@hotmail.com if you are interested in buying a bag (or 10) and I will gladly send them your way.

All proceeds will be donated to this really great cause!

No comments:

Post a Comment