Wednesday, November 3, 2010

51 Days Until Christmas!!

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!

Well, in my kitchen anyway.

I made a couple of cookies recipes yesterday to put in the freezer.

Here are the photos, recipes will follow.

Jam Thumbprints

and

Whipped Shortbread


Both recipes are super easy, and pretty much use the same ingredients.

So stay tuned for the recipes, I will post them both later today.

Also, here's the menu for this week.

Menu 3


Wednesday

Pad Thai

Thursday

Ribeye steak, rice and asparagus

Friday

Homemade Pizza

Saturday

Mexican chicken

Sunday


Braised beef, mashed potatoes, green beans

Monday

Baked rigatoni with spinach and fontina cheese

Tuesday

Leftovers


Got my menu, my groceries list, and I am ready to hit the stores.  Wish me luck.  

Grocery budget for the week has to include pantry staples, household cleaners and supplies, plus food.  

My budget is $200.....lets see how I do!






No comments:

Post a Comment