Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Today was weigh in day.

The good news is, I lost 2 lbs this week.

This even included a piece of KFC on Superbowl Sunday, thanks to hubby (who likes me chubby),  and a sliver of homemade apple pie with ice cream.  

All in all, I think I did pretty well.

I think the key has been drinking lots of herbal tea.

I had read somewhere once that to curb your cravings, drink a cup of green tea and the cravings will subside.

It worked for me, this week anyway.

I have to share a wonderful website I found completely by accident.

I haven't tried the recipes yet, but they look delish!

You can find it here at www.skinnytaste.com

It's grocery day today so I do plan on making one or two of the recipes this week.

Perhaps the Thai Coconut Shrimp Curry.

I will be sure to let you know how it looks and tastes.

Have a great day everyone, thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment