Sunday, May 30, 2010

Well, what a week it's been.  A very good week actually.  Especially, the latter part of the week.  My oldest son had a hockey tournament with got the weekend off to a cracking start.   They won the first two games, and lost the last two, resulting in a 5th place finish.

Then, I decided to take full advantage of my mom being here, and ran off for a weekend escapade with my husband.  He is away on tour for the summer, but of the his stops was just outside of Montreal.  So I throw what I could in my purse and drove.   Okay, so I will just pause for a moment and advise, that anyone who knows me will find this most unusual.  I am not good at "winging it", I, my friends, am a "planner".    I felt 17 again.  It was especially good the following day when I had an excuse to go shopping because I  decided to stay 2 nights instead of one!

My husband rides horses for a living.   Well, there's a little more to it than that, but lets just leave it at that for now.  Anyway, his show was performing at an Equestrian event to raise money for Breast Cancer.  Well, this couldn't have been more perfect for me.    I must say, it was perfectly pink!   I had a great time.....but because I didn't plan this trip, I forgot my camera!  

Hubby and I had a great weekend together.  Oh, did I mention......no kids!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment