Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Well hello people!!!   It's been so long since I posted something, I had almost forgotten my password!  Don't you just hate that when that happens?  We have passwords for everything these days, it's hard to keep track!  Anyway, I am back.

I have had a busy couple of weeks, what with work and  hockey tournaments, parenting my parents (just kidding), oh, and I started school.  Yes, because my life just isn't busy enough I thought I would through school into the mix.  I mean, why not....who needs sleep or a social life right?

So, I have been a little pre-occupied and have had no time to bake.  Which can account for a lot of things....my mood being one of them!     Maybe this week, sometime before Friday...since two of my favorite coworkers are celebrating their birthday on the very same day!!!

Better get searching for something extra yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment