Monday, February 7, 2011





Black Heel to Tractor Wheels 
by Ree Drummond (aka The Pioneer Woman)

I finished the book.  It was so great!!!

I highly recommend it to anyone who believes in true love.

It just so happens that I am married to a guy who's childhood dreams were to play in the NHL or be a bullrider.

So I kinda have a cowboy of my own.

Although he never quite did either one of those things.

Perhaps I should write a book of my own!

For those of you who don't believe in true love, read it anyway.

I laughed out loud.  I mean it, I really I did.

Out loud!

I cried.

I laughed again

I did not want this book to end, ever.

Please please please Ree, write another!

I have also just read that the book is being made into a movie....woohoo, with Reese Witherspoon cast as Ree.

Please don't tell me I was the last to know this.

Can't wait to see who gets to play the Marlboro Man!!!

2 comments:

  1. This book is on my wishlist! I'm glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just figured out a downside to the eReader. If I had the actual book I could have sent it to you....recycling at it's finest!

    ReplyDelete